Bruce and Margaret Lincoln Scholarship
Managed by PFLAG Louisville
PFLAG envisions a world where diversity is celebrated and all people are respected, valued, and affirmed inclusive of their sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.
By meeting people where they are and collaborating with others, PFLAG realizes its vision through:
- Support for families, allies and people who are LGBTQ
- Education for ourselves and others about the unique issues and challenges facing people who are LGBTQ
- Advocacy in our communities to change attitudes and create policies and laws that achieve full equality for people who are LGBTQ
1. Complete application. (If not received, application will be incomplete and not be considered.)
- Application and questionnaire written or typed in its entirety.
- High School/GED or post-secondary transcript(s). (Sent by school.)
- Two (2) signed letters of recommendation. (Sent by references.)
2. Application and/or acceptance to a post-secondary or graduate program.